It’s time for Episode 13 of the Relentless: Real People, Real Results, Real World podcast:
State of Relentless:
- Press: I had the honor of being Episode #98 of Paleo Magazine Radio with host Tony Federico. Tune in for a discussion on all things personal training, fitness, and individualization.
- Press: Train along with our public Spartan Training workouts via Philly.com. Last week? 30-minutes to win it. This week? Continuing to build.
- Video: Here is my conditioning drill video – 5x through rope climbs, bear crawls, and crab walks. It’s an official challenge!
- Podcast: Blast from the past: Episode #2 with Steve Liberati. And remember – “hope is not a strategy“.
- Next up on the interview front: Marissa Pellegrino aka “Relentless Riss”.
Relentless Main Event:
- The dark side of being an entrepreneur – when caring, taking on more responsibility, and persisting after your vision overwhelm you.
- Employing three strategies – internal adaptation, external adaptation, and systems – to lessen your burden.
- Fighting the urge to run and finding a way through the pain.
- Mind: Removing social media phone notifications and batching it like your email.
- Body: Taking advantage of the beautiful Fall season while it’s here via hikes and outdoor activity.
- Business: Seeing the opportunity in the holiday season, which is a common ground for many.
Help our youth out. Make a tax-deductible donation to the at-risk youth benefited by Steve’s Club.
If you like what you hear on these episodes, rate, review, and/or subscribe on iTunes. Thanks for your support!