Reverse Engineer Your Finish Line
In Episode 8 of the Relentless: Real People, Real Results, Real World podcast we talk about the balance between art and science, reverse engineering your physical and performance success, and the power of getting your customers involved.
State of Relentless:
- Heading over to Steve’s Club to workout with the kids and musing on working outside your comfort zone and training with different people.
- Press: Train along with our public Spartan Training workouts via Philly.com.
- The Keith Norris podcast interview talking about the balance between art and science and the most anabolic substance on the planet.
- Next up on the interview front: The Caveman Doctor!
Relentless Main Event:
- Reverse engineering your physical and performance realities.
- Discussing the Spartan Race and its assortment of priorities: burpees, run intervals, and grip strength training.
- Applying reverse engineering to physique-related goals: gaining muscle mass, reducing bodyfat, and losing weight.
- Extending it to business-related goals like sales: assessing quotas, lead acquisition, etc.
- Mind: Referencing my Lil’ Wayne/Gary Vaynerchuk post, and encouraging you to “do you” and find your own set of inputs.
- Body: It’s already week 10 of my push-up challenge, and it’s going swimmingly. So much so that you really should set your own!
- Business: Making a donation to Rosa’s Fresh Pizza to feed the homeless and drawing on a colorful sticky note sparked musings about small business customer experience and involvement.
Send me a question! Comment right here, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook me, or Tweet me. Let me know what you want to hear about in future episodes. You ask, and I’ll answer!
If you like what you hear on these episodes, you can rate, review, and/or subscribe on iTunes. Thanks for your support!