Get on Your Grind
In Episode 6 of the Relentless: Real People, Real Results, Real World podcast we talk overhauling your input to produce the output you desire.
State of Relentless:
- Kicking off a fitness focused fall with a massive Spartan team and a fundraising kick for Steve’s Club.
- Press: Train along with our public Spartan Training workouts via Philly.com.
- Press: Learn how to build a killer home gym via my article in Paleo Fitness Magazine.
- Press: Tune into my appearance on Corben Thomas’s GymMyth.com podcast.
- An update on the Relentless Semester past podcast episode.
Relentless Main Event:
- The creative recharge provided by time off the grid and musings on replicating that in the day-to-day grind.
- Two truisms on input/ouput:
- What you put in becomes what you put out.
- The more you put in, the less you put out.
- Drawing inspiration from:
- Performing a self-assessment and honing in on sales, business growth, and consistently “putting myself out there”.
Take honest stock of your goals of 10, 5, 3, and 1 years ago. Are you on the trajectory to achieve them? Is your proportion of input to output satisfactory? Do you need to qualitatively or quantitatively make alterations?
Feeling charitable? Jump on board and sponsor a teen from Steve’s Club, benefiting at-risk teenagers via fitness and mentorship. I’ve seen firsthand the impact of the dollars – $25 for an unlimited month – and they go a long way!
If you like what you hear on these episodes, you can rate, review, and/or subscribe on iTunes. Thanks for your support!