It’s time for Episode 26 of the Relentless: Real People, Real Results, Real World podcast:
- Listen to the episode on iTunes.
- Download the episode via this link.
- Tune in via the player below:
- Wrapping up the current Relentless Transformation program and revamping a shorter version for later Spring.
- A travel recap spanning the IDEA Fitness Conference and Gary Vaynerchuk 92Y genius event.
Relentless Main Event:
- Several positive takeaways from IDEA:
- Todd Durkin: “Put your blinders on.”
- Trina Gray: The power of storytelling.
- Vito La Fata: Targeting your resource consumption to your desired endgame.
- Many important lessons from a presentation sponsored by the Gatorade Sports Science Institute that missed the (my) mark.
- The importance of understanding context, knowing who you are, and applying what works.
Relentless Actions (all derived from #AskGaryvee quotes):
- Mind: “You can’t be romantic about how things should be. To be effective and have an impact, you have to join and even embrace the world that actually is.”
- Body: “If you want to move mountains, you’ve got to come with thunder.”
- Business: “Ideas are worthless without the execution; execution is pointless without the ideas. You have to learn to prioritize properly and quickly identify what’s going to move you further ahead and what’s going to make you stall.”
- What else? The freshly launched #AskGaryvee book!
If you like what you hear on these episodes, rate and review the podcast on iTunes. Thanks for your support!