Always Show Up
In Episode 10 of the Relentless: Real People, Real Results, Real World podcast we talk about asking questions, evolving from amateur to professional, and consistently executing your highest ROI activities.
State of Relentless:
- Press: Train along with our public Spartan Training workouts via Philly.com. Last week? Grip strength training. This week? Bodyweight manipulation.
- The Dr. Colin Champ (aka Caveman Doctor) podcast interview talking about training health versus training fitness and questioning everything, including your physician.
- Next up on the interview front: “Powerful” Tony Federico!
Relentless Main Event:
- Evaluating your day-to-day, targeting high ROI (not just $) activities, batching your efforts, and creating a concrete calendar.
- Growing as an “entrepreneur” from someone who takes on too much to someone who subtracts in order to add.
- Using a realistic calendar to remain consistent no matter what occurs.
- Referencing Steven Pressfield as a mandatory resource and model of professionalism.
- Extending the analogy to your physical world – training consistency compounds.
- Mind: Highlighting the Pressfield book The War of Art, and this quote: “Turning pro is a mindset. If we are struggling with fear, self-sabotage, procrastination, self-doubt, etc., the problem is, we’re thinking like amateurs. Amateurs don’t show up. Amateurs crap out. Amateurs let adversity defeat them. The pro thinks differently. He shows up, he does his work, he keeps on truckin’, no matter what.”
- Body: Challenging you to tackle one of our #RelentlessPope workouts, a collection of videos our trainers recorded at Relentless Fitness to have fun with the Pope’s arrival.
- Business: Analyzing your highest return activities based on your long-term goals. Will your day-to-day schedule repeated over and over produce an end result that you can be proud of in several years?
Send me a question! Comment right here, shoot me an email at email@example.com, Facebook me, or Tweet me. Let me know what you want to hear about in future episodes. You ask, and I’ll answer!
If you like what you hear on these episodes, rate, review, and/or subscribe on iTunes. Thanks for your support!