It’s time for Episode 14 of the Relentless: Real People, Real Results, Real World podcast:
- Listen to the episode on iTunes.
- Download the episode via this link.
- Tune in via the player below:
State of Relentless:
- Press: Train along with our public Spartan Training workouts via Philly.com. Last week? 40-minutes to freedom. This week? Obstacle randomization.
- Podcast: Blast from the past: Episode #11 with Tony Federico.
- Next up on the interview front: Marissa Pellegrino aka “Relentless Riss” and Tony Federico Part II.
Relentless Main Event:
- Consider who you want to be and/or what you want to create in 1, 10, 20 years. Is today contributing to that? Consider and chart your course.
- Be honest about your stressors and don’t be fooled by the presentation of others – everyone has their unique set of struggles.
- Make sure that your go-to stress reaction is not always flight. Balance it with some fight.
- 10 short-term stress reduction strategies.
- Mind: Create a Mastermind group with personalities offering a fresh perspective and external accountability to your hopes and dreams.
- Body: Eat and drink seasonal, local, and fresh – you’ll be better for it.
- Business: Provide crystal clarity for yourself first, which extends to others.
Hit me in the comments or at email@example.com with a question, topic, or theme you’d like addressed on a podcast episode soon!
If you like what you hear on these episodes, rate, review, and/or subscribe on iTunes. Thanks for your support!