It’s time for Episode 16 of the Relentless: Real People, Real Results, Real World podcast:
State of Relentless:
- Press: Train along with our public Spartan Training workouts via Philly.com. Last week? Deck of playing cards workouts. This week? Self care and maintenance.
- Podcast: Blast from the past: Episode #15 with Marissa Pellegrino.
- Next up on the interview front: Tony Federico Part II.
Relentless Main Event:
- Assess the recent studies linking the Mediterranean Diet to increased brain size and processed meat with cancer.
- Confront the reality of medical study inaccuracy and the fact that most foods – coffee, meat, and wine included – cause and prevent cancer at the same time!
- Understand why most studies are inaccurate.
- Implement a strategy of breathing easy, using common sense, living well, and not falling prey to sexed up media.
- Mind: Visit your local bookstore (or reclaim a past, positive habit).
- Body: Create a playing card deck workout.
- Business: To the newer business people/owners, advice from Marissa Pellegrino: “Breathe. Just chill out. Your business is an extension of who you are so in some ways you may feel rejected, not good, not worthy of, it must be you. Remove yourself from the equation. Flip it and go onto the customer or the client side. What would I want? Does that line up with who you are? Are you waking up and doing that? Do you feel good?”
5 days remain to fund a Steve’s Club teenager. Be my hero, click here, and change a life!
If you like what you hear on these episodes, rate, review, and/or subscribe on iTunes. Thanks for your support!