It’s time for Episode 28 of the Relentless: Real People, Real Results, Real World podcast:
- Listen to the episode on iTunes or on Stitcher.
- Download the episode via this link.
- Tune in via the player below:
- Discussing a break from coffee and a green tea substitute.
- Recapping last week’s episode with Rebecca Barber.
Relentless Main Event:
- How to evaluate any diet, including the example of a 5/2 approach.
- Hormetic stressors and a different way to think about exercise and nutrition.
- Dr. Rhonda Patrick on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast.
- Mind: Proactively get your dose of Vitamin D. (Referenced chart from Dr. Patrick)
- Body: Base your exercise routine on your preferences and discard the idea that you “need” to do it any one sort of way.
- Business: Crystallize your main goal – your North Star – and stress less about the things that don’t matter.
If you like what you hear on these episodes, rate and review the podcast on iTunes. Thanks for your support!