It’s time for Episode 19 of the Relentless: Real People, Real Results, Real World podcast:
- Listen to the episode on iTunes.
- Download the episode via this link.
- Tune in via the player below:
- Press: Train along with our public Spartan Training workouts via Philly.com. Last week we handled race level intensity.
- Video: Strength Authority Pam Leary presents an intense bodyweight workout to tackle anytime, anyplace.
Relentless Main Event:
- Your plan is alive. Why fixed, linear plans succeed in the short-term and fail in the long-term. Life is gray, not black and white, so be prepared to adapt.
- “On time” is 5-minutes early. Re-earn yourself, fitness, relationships, and business each and every day. You aren’t entitled to anything.
- Mind: Do it first. Complete bite-sized action items in the moment rather than adding them to a to-do list out of comfort.
- Body: Any workout is a good workout. 7-minutes, 10-minutes – don’t scoff at activity.
- Business: Unclutter your inbox and unsubscribe to any list that isn’t providing you value.
Follow my Instagram account @iam_relentless or @powerful_pt for a personal training collaboration with Tony Federico.
If you like what you hear on these episodes, rate, review, and/or subscribe on iTunes. Thanks for your support!